Pages

Monday, January 24, 2011

A New Week...

Yes, it is Monday and the week is already off to a great start. I will be starting a new job, in a new office with new people....change can be good every now and again. Not that I don't like the job I have now, I just think sometimes moving on allows you to grow and learn. I am hoping to get something accomplished this week by way of my scrapbook. My husband is going for a day surgery this week so I will be off work catering to his needs (LOL) he would do the same for me I am sure, so I figure I may be able to finish a few pages in-between the bell ringing... I have however, finished 2 pages of my best friends, not sure if I like them yet or not but its the first time I scrapbooked my dogs...They didn't turn out how I imagined, but I really liked the colors. They will be the first two pages of a mini...As I can not seem to get the scanner working to my preference, I had to take an actual picture.....As always its been a pleasure and thank you for stopping by...






No comments:

Post a Comment