Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Half Way There...

Wow, what a day!! It was my first day back after the holidays and was it hetic... Maybe going back on a Friday was not such a good idea, thought it was at the time, thought I could ease the pain of the Monday morning blues. None the less, it is Friday and the weekend is here yet again. Well, I started to clean up my huge mess and I am happy to say I am half way there, I am just hoping I will be able to find everything when it' put in its proper place, oh my! I think I use those words on my kids, what was I thinking? I came across a few surprize, pieces I totally forgot about and had done about 9 years ago. I did paper piercings of Winnie the Pooh, Harry Potter and Tinker Bell. Don't know why I never used them they are quite nice looking, well maybe there a little big? or for a wall maybe? I will take some picks and post them for fun. I am certainly enjoying going through all my stuff, its amazing what you can find when your not looking. Well as always its been a pleasure, must sign off and see if I can get in a few more minutes of cleaning before I curl up for the evening. But before I go, I know how to post on my own blog but tried to post on others to thank them for their comments and for some unknown reason I can't seem to figure it out....does anyone out there have any suggestions? Have a wonderful evening, and thanks for popping by.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to see you are tackling your blog again! Keep it simple - try to post once every week or every two weeks. Set yourself up for success. I would love to see your Tinkerbelle! I have a little gd who is crazy for her..

    ReplyDelete